View Single Post
Old May 19, 2008, 09:11 AM
Cricket Sage

Siddon keno... Siddon-er Baba combined with Dav-er Baba-o amader talented experienced player-der change kortey parbey na. Ashraful is no Bashar. Nor is he Rafiq, Gullu or Pilot. They may have limited skills, but they gave 100% and was eager to learn. They saved the team from total disaster. Now non of them are there anymore to save our as*.
Now Ashraful is the leader in the team. And we see his efffect in Aftab. Pretty soon he will influence Zuniad and other young players. Sooner we realize that and remove cancerous element from the team the better it is. Forgat about Siddon, No coach was able to change Ashraful. Whats makes you think Siddon will suddenly able to change him.
Ashraful and Aftab is happy with their performance. They are to a point that they think whatever they do, they are still good enough to be in the team. What you expect for Siddon? He should support and pamper them?

I am not saying I am happy with Siddon's performance so far, but I am not going to blame him for our experience's player's lack of improvement also. Among young and new players: Zunaid, Rahim is a disapointment. But Tamim, Sakib, Shahadat, Mahmudullah showed improvement.