View Single Post
Old March 31, 2012, 10:06 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrequiem

Besides, I don't think they are saying you MUST pray co-ed. I think its more about choice. It's giving women the right to pray wherever they want as opposed to being confined in a space that's usually substandard.
how many times have you prayed brother? I have attended prayers multiple times where women and men prayed under one Imam. Women's space is not substandard. In one of the prayer, it was so crowded, we prayed in rain, on street while the sisters prayed inside on carpet. Don't just say things for the sake of it... Usually places where women are given the honor of attending prayers are taken care of better than men. We always went by women and children first principal.

Quote:
The struggle to not get sprung, actually, is commendable I'd say, since it will be a testament to one's devotion to prayer.
your argumentabout controlling boner and blah blah makes no sense. Why not, like Murad said, have people pray nude nexxt to each other - controlling your boner at that time becomes even more challenging - that's a better testament to the devotion to a prayer??

Get your basics right first before progressing.