View Single Post
Old April 4, 2013, 11:43 PM
Test Cricketer

Hey 22yards. I saw that. Stop copying me man. Just kidding..

Captaincy propelled Mushy to become a better and consistent batsman. But he seems clueless when it comes to using bowlers. I dont know if he plays any hand in picking Shahadat but he keeps giving the bowl to shahadat at crucial moments. I dont think he rates Nazmul as a good bowler. He took Nazmul off whenever he got hit for a boundary but persisted with so called speedguns like abul/ rubel/ sahadat even when they were being hit. Yes, mushy doesnt have enough luxury like ponting/imran khan had. But with limited opportunities, i have seen bashar, ashraful and shakib utilizing the bowlers.

Our batting department never looked better. With two players particularly Nasir and Mominul. I see a great future. Nasir is a proven one while mominul still has a lot to prove but he can be our middle order solution. And Ash 2.0 looks better than ever before. Add shakib, mushy and tamim in the mix and we hv a hell of batting line up.

Mashrafee is a fighter. Gazi seems like a good prospect. He and shakib can produce the goods.

Finally, we need to play nazmul. Seriously guyz, its been too long and absurd that he is being sidelined like this. Injuries hasnt been his friend either. But we need nazmul. Because line and length. Imagine mash and naz with their line and length bowling craeting pressure and gettring rid of the top order and letting shak and gazi to do their magic. That will be a good bowling lind up.

Please no more bowlers with high econ rates and who cant bowl maintaing line and length.