View Single Post
Old January 6, 2013, 04:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsayeed
Really? That's your mentality - celebrating someone's getting out?
yeah !
Coz i love my country and don't want to see someone like Ash-fool who scores 20+ after every 10 matches(not only now,he always maintain this inconsistency) when we have better options.
Look at his 1st class and A career,u will find that he is inconsistence in both International and domestic.
But if he starts performing consistently(which may not be possible),than i have no problem;i will be as happy as all the Ash-fool fans.honestly saying- I believe that he is one of the most talented players Bangladesh have ever produced.but u know,talent is not everything.U have to use/show ur talent,u must perform.......
Kindly answer this question-what did this man does for our cricket actually ???? Played some good nock against Aus,Sr,Ind thats it ..
Is it really enough/very much or something very special from a player who played almost 200 matches ?? I m 100 % sure that if u give the opportunity of bat at no.3 to Rubel/Shafiul/Razzak/Shahadat/Abul for about 100 matches,they will score more centuries than Ash-fool have and more average than him.......the main problem us-
Players like Sachin,Ponting,gibbs,symonds,shewag can be dropped by their cricket board bcoz of their bad form but our selectors can't dropp Ash-fool coz once upon a time he scores three centuries. How funnyyyyyy !!!! then our media,newspapers and slamdogs start blaming our selectors. Hahahahahahhahaha hyre bangali.....vabtesi sir century marse,ekhon jodi selectors ra ok sri series a na ney taile becharader khobor e ase,BD public boila kotha.The most funny is sometimes people give him more than Shakib/Tamim.
Cricket is all about form......i personally think that in cricket a bowler who is in form with the bat is much better than a out of form Batsman with the bat.
Actually its a big comment by me,sorry for that.I have written all my thought in it.
At last: Everyone has a weak side for Ash-fool,m not different from them.......i also love him but u know we always become more angry with the person we love more(long time ago he was my favourite Batsman too)

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)