View Single Post
Old April 22, 2012, 01:24 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Hawks and Pens are recent Cup winners with considerable depth and solid goaltending. I won't count them out yet. The Bruins are also in it. Our exit on the other hand became clear to me from game 1 of our series. Just like against the Sharks over the last two years, we peppered the opposition with bogus shots from odd angles as the opposition funneled us into the boards in their zone. Not good when they have top of the line goalies from Finaland. Time to get rid of good-for-nothing liabilities like Stuart, Hudler and Bertuzzi and contend again next year.

My "Dark Horse" teams for this year: Nashville and the Kings. Both Rinne and Quick are capable of stealing the Cup with those solid D-men and back-checkers in front of them. The Blues aren't really "Dark Horse" and may go all the way.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)