View Single Post
Old October 18, 2012, 04:12 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpurush
Well, BCB has missed an opportunity here to appoint SHC - a visionary of Bangladesh Cricket.

On the other hand, I am happy that Nazmul bhai will be the BCB boss now, as it could be worst if apa appointed a "Jadu or Modhu".

I have met Nazmul bhai twenty years ago when he used to live in CTG, with my brother in a rooftop room by the Daily Purbakun. I don't know how he has changed during this long twenty years, he was then a nice, honest person I knew. Will have to wait how he performs as BCB head.

Anyway, a warm congrats to Nazmul bhai to become the BCB Boss. Wish him all the best.

I also have similiar experience with him... have also worked with him at Beximco when I was an intern there for a short time. He is a nice guy and willing to listen even to the little guys. He is fun loving and is really into relationship building, has a penchant for intellect, yes, he is the President's son but if one met him would know that he himself is qualified as an administrator and manager. All that offcourse is some 14 years ago..

I also wished Saber Hossain Chowdhury wll return but perhaps he should return through the elections than being tempoarary boss of BCB.