View Single Post
Old September 3, 2007, 08:19 PM
Cricket Legend

I like reality, real dreams. And Bourne series thrilled me really. One of the best movies I have ever seen. All the three films are as good as anything you will ever see. Thanks a bunch Paul Greengrass!

People might think that they used special effects in Bourne films but people are wrong. They shooted everything in real time and stunts. They way Bourne fought the assassins was incredible. What I liked most was- a group of people were trying to kill someone but they could not, moreover Bourne defeated them again and again. Real life stories, now we can imagine what goes on in CIA.

People say Bourne films are the answer to the Bond films but I say Bourne films are way better than Bond films. Bond films are full of special effects, gunfire. Lacking in real life gem. But Bourne series is different. Real,hand fights without guns, car chase, handhold cameras, use of brain.These films depict a man's battle with a group of intellience, rise and fall of some powerfull CIA hands. Brilliant.

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ