View Single Post
Old August 21, 2008, 10:46 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebest
Mash is always good againest crap bowling (remember Kenya, Ireland, Zimbo). so nothing to be happy about. I am rather worried about our so called top order's capitulation against crap bowling. If you wanted to be happy with this so called hard win then be happy. But it should be walk in the park for any top class team. If we do not consider ourselves as top class team then we have no business playing in australia
at least a win is better than loss... and Australlia is still a full strength team without Ponting or Lee. you have Tait, Bracken and Johnson and you still have those allrounders who average 56+ with the bat and 35 with the BAll..some Bangladeshi fans are thinking
oh our chances of victory has increased, actually not by much, not by much at all.

you are right about Mortaza,i am just happy this guy is batting beautifully along with Dhiman. and i agree with you that if we are to even consider competing with Australlia, than this AIS team should be "walk in the park", nothing wrong with that statement, so we should as best well-wishers of Bangladesh expect a convincing series win.

i don't think the bowlers did that bad though in the 2nd ODI. although a better performance is always appreciated and in some cases needed.