View Single Post
Old August 27, 2014, 11:22 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
1. Agree about Razzak, he should call it quits. Kayes also should not be selected anymore I agree. Too many chances he's gotten and he's still a below average international batsman.

2. Agree with everyone there except Shafiul. He hasn't even played for us for a while so tough to say he needs to go back to domestics.

3. Agree with Nasir. Marshall has already gotten the axe actually since he hasn't picked for Tests this time. Rubel belongs in category 4 as he's still one of our best pacers for the limited overs.

4. Agree with everyone there but Naeem seems to have fallen behind the other middle order batsmen

5. Agree with everyone in this category
Good analysis. The tier was made the way I see it but it obviously has some flaws. But I do think Naeem is a must for Test side, especially when there is no Shakib for this series. He might be too slow for ODIs but he puts a value on his wicket in Test matches. Leaves almost everything outside off and builds small partnerships.

In the meantime BCB should give 10 lakh taka to Kayes and Razzak and force them to retire. Also include business mentoring session with Ash/Syed Rasel/Aftab in the severance package. Kichu taka diya hoileo ei duita re bair kora uchit. Then Gazi/Riyad might be tempted to retire as well.