View Single Post
Old January 7, 2012, 12:45 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
i sympathize with you for this soul. But why the people of the area couldnt protect him from our own people, while he alone could protect all of the surviving people of the area? Did you ever ask this question to your uncles? Then you will get the real picture of our people.

I dont like to tell it, since you have more reliable sources to get the answer and that will convince you much faster than hearing that ugly story from me.

Many people ask, why we fail to respect the freedom fighters, but never think that why and how the freedom fighters lost their respect? I dont like to generalize, but some people have genuinely maintained their respect in his area by maintaining his morality after the war and some people are just victims due to those vast majority of FFs who are the cause of losing respect. Those FFs who are the reasons of losing FFs respect as a whole are also the reason for which we are still strugling as a nation.

Or perhaps help anwer why a bihari man who had arranged and led mass protests against pak attack... was ultimately killed along with 4 other members of his family...a lawyer sonwho used to write bangla poetry, shot untail he stopped breathing in front of his own mother...then the mother herself...and then the seven year old son with his eleven year old daughter...all butchered...and all by our freedom fighters, in front of the whole village, all in the name of freedom and revenge...while the whole neighborhood didnt save any of them, but one best friend who was only 16 helped save the only one left to be butchered...

The only realistic answer i got was in themovie blood diamond. "Sometimes I wonder, will God ever forgive us for what we have done to each other...but I realized that God has left this place a long time ago".

I dont mind being hated for uttering this story...but i do mind when us as a whole nationality seek fairness and justice, when we ourselves failed to stand up for it.

The only likely answer i get to this