View Single Post
Old May 3, 2014, 12:31 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

What a period! 1-0 KKKlanstown after 1. A forced neutral zone turnover eventually led to Paille's snapshot which deflected off of Bouillon and changed direction to beat Price. Both goalies are showing just why they're so extraordinary. I'm having a blast watching a French broadcast of the game. Less busy server and less buffering.

Both teams play hard 60-minute hockey with the Habs having a slight edge in speed. Rooting for them hard without the mental toll of supporting my team, and realizing that they play the way Babcock wants us to play. We may have have Zetterberg, Datsyuk and now Nyquist, Tatar and Jurco, but they're significantly better defensively at this moment, and have a far superior goalie. I rate Price all the way up there with Lundqvist, Rask and when on song, Quick and Crawford. Yes, Crawford. No wonder they're here and we're not.

Let's go Habs!!! Watching them win the Cup would be the next best thing this year.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)