Thread: Mominul
View Single Post
Old November 11, 2011, 01:48 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murad
1 FC century and people want to see him in the National team as soon as possible. I really hate this type of mentality. This is one of the reason why we are so bad in Test cricket. If we need to replace some one from the national team, we should select someone with good FC experience, some one who played more than 20 games and averaging over 50.

Mominul should score 9 more century before getting selected to National team. Aage shikhte hobe kivabhe long innings khelte hoi. Kivabhe 200 korte hoi.

Hom ekta matro 1 ta season khelse ar sathe sathe take National team e niye geche. Ekhon shei 20 o korte pare na.

Ekta player ke national team e neyar aage at-least 2ta season khelano uchit.

We should let them grow. Let them becoming men first.

2 season is minimum.... And if a player doesnt have multiple centuries in a season, its always a fluke/luck, not his own ability. if he can repeat that a few times in the same season, then that builds his own ability & gives him adequate lesson of repeating it in future.

Our players of national team, currently attribute their performance/lack of it mostly on luck..... because they don't even know how it happened .... ( / ).
----
Its our fault that we put them in a tougher situation to learn that lesson. It was easy for them to learn these things in relatively easier conditions/opponents in domestic. After all, How many chances u get to hit a century by chance, against quality opponents? I think we can think different now, since we are in much better situatiuon than 2010. Clearing the ICL guys have further widened the competition. ICLers have experience, while the new generation have better skills. And all of them have the chance of improving upon their deficiencies (Skill/Attitude) in domestic. So I think our domestic structure has matured at this point to be a place of real cricket education. But we have to take it seriously and BCB has to find out ways to make it utterly competitive, to ensure that the players are compelled to give 100% in domestic cricket.