View Single Post
Old May 6, 2013, 08:46 AM
Cricket Legend

The morons from Hefazot-e-Razakar trashed the entire area, from Motijheel to Stadium to Baitul Mukarram to Paltan and beyond. They burned the entire front face of House Building. They burned down every single car parked in the premises of House Building. They pelted brick bats at people living in the area, and it's very much a residential area next to House Building. These Hefazot-a-Razakar idiots set fire to Azad Products; they set on fire all the sidewalk stalls in front of Azad Products which were set up by people who invested their life's savings in their small businesses. The Hefazot-e-Razakar ku**as set fire to the entire North Gate of Baitul Mukarram Masjid. They burned down all the book stalls in the Baitul Mukarram Market. If you have been to these book stalls, then I am sure you know that they usually sell the Quran, the Hadith and mostly religious books. Why did these mollahs burn the Quran? Tell me! The idiots also set on fire many, many jewellery shops after they had broken into and robbed those stores. This, right here, shows you their intention.

Since most of you here care about sports, find someone you know in Bangladesh to visit the Bangabandhu stadium and report the carnage from there. The Hefazot-e-Razakar bhondo hujurs uprooted the athletics track in the Bangabandhu stadium, broke the electronic timer, set all the chairs on fire in the media gallery, broke chairs in the vip lounge, broke all the glass panes for windows and doors in the vip lounge and the media gallery and damaged many, many millions of takas worth of athletics equipment stored downstairs in the storage area of the stadium. The entire Bangabandhu stadium had been renovated for the Bangladesh Games. Most sports in Bangladesh (cricket is really the only exception) are neglected; for athletes who participate in these sports, they finally got some amenities thanks to the Bangladesh Games. Now, that's all gone.

Is this what Islam teaches them? Every single person who supports Hefazot-e-Islam should be hanged. No ands, ifs or buts. These people hate our country. They have hated this country since its birth. Now, they are trying to turn this country into Pakistan. Kill them. Hang them. I am done trying to talk sense into these morons, and I can't believe most of you believe the nonsense these morons post on the internet. Really? You can't find a SINGLE person who lives in the area and ask them about what they saw on their eyes? You would rather believe some religious fundamentalist with an agenda to turn Bangladesh into Pakistan? Really? Shame on you if you have any sympathy for these Hefazot bas***ds. They went for wanton arson, pillage and killed people in Dhaka yesterday; now, they are doing the same in Hathajari, Bagerhat and elsewhere. So yeah, shame on you if you sympathize with them.

Watch any Bangladeshi TV channel. They are all reporting the same thing. I've been to the area; I have seen the carnage with my own eyes. I have relatives living in the area who saw the carnage with their very own eyes last night. I have a relative who was stuck in Motijheel all night last night, and he says the same thing. So, all this is false, but what the propagandists in Basher Kella and the other jaroj shontans of Pak army are saying is true?