View Single Post
Old February 20, 2011, 11:37 PM
Street Cricketer

Once again, thank you everyone for the enthusiastic response! I can't express just how heartwarming this supportiveness is. I had no idea that the Banglacricket forum was this amazing!

This video wasn't made by me alone... it was a team effort from our company, Maverick Studios. Eight of us were involved in this video's creation. We're a year-old start up media company based right here in Dhaka. All eight of us are still students in either our third- or fourth year of studies. And I'm glad some of you think this is professional grade stuff, because we fully intend to revolutionize media and communications here in Bangladesh through the professional production of meaningful videos like these!

Zunaid bhai: Thank you so much for the invitation! I may not be able to make it myself (I am in Uttara) but I've notified my cricket loving colleagues about your meet, and I'm hoping at least one of us will be able to show up to show our support.

I hope nobody minded this, erm, self promotion. Quite frankly, this video was a product of our love for cricket, and more, our love for Bangladesh.

Sidrat Talukder
Maverick Studios