View Single Post
Old March 5, 2013, 05:12 PM
Cricket Savant

Default KFC or BFC: A Modern Day Selector's Dilemma (Akram Khan autobiography)

I like cricket.

I also like BFC too. In addition to FFC. But ultimately KFC is the best. The selection permutations of the alphabetica FC's in first-class cricket (do you see what I just did there?) makes me wonder if wunderkind Ashraful carries the team Bangladesh like an Atlas on shoulder. *shrugs*

So, my birth date is obscure somewhere in the overcast shade of my silhouette that stretches the girth of ancient Persian empire of the Xerxes. Oh well closest estimate to it is November 1, 1968.

I quickly emerged as the leading right handed batsman of the century. As well as leading right handed bowler of the turn of the century. But you don't want to see me bowl.

My greatest achievement so far though has been Tamim Iqbal.

Currently I am in the tight spandex suit and shoes of a selector. Ultimately what happens is Minhaj bhai and Bashar bhai, we brainstorm together in modern day CEO style of what lunch to eat.

Whether it is FFC, KFC or BFC, weather dictates.

So if that brainstorming session doesn't work we sometimes take shower together or sauana to generate the creative theta wave to entrain our brains.

If that too doesn't work we just dive in a pool full of- with apologies to Kendrick Lamar- chicken fries.

Thank you come again.

Folks, just like my mantra in life has been in terms of selection - which are nothing but random roulette rolls- that "Life is like chicken, either you eat or not eat it, but you cannot avoid it."

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles