View Single Post
Old September 21, 2012, 12:54 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerEz
^^^ there u go....thats what i meant all this time...will he be willing to teach us the doosra? what if he makes us worser?? so many questions to remain unanswered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
You never know, May be Saqlain is being appointed by PCB to pass on our weaknesses and strengths to Pak team, to not to have any problem in the group stage should they lose to NZ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roni_uk
Oh good. Finally Saqlain will learn a trick or two from our world class spinners
Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
Please don't judge a coach based on his nationality. You have to look at his credentials.

I don't know if Saqlain have any prior coaching experience. And not sure what he can offer in just 3 months. Not too excited about Saqlain but want to hope for the best...
Quote:
Originally Posted by deshimon
It is a good news, he was one of the successful bowlers when he served his country even in county he did better. So we can hope for the best from him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
I agree with you. Historically also, pak ex players haven't ever been able to deliver as a coach. Even in their own country...

If it had to be from Pak, I would have preferred WA for the pacers... That dept needed a boost... And Murali/Warne could have been a better option for the spinners...if at all a spin coach was at all needed before the T20 WC...it's not the time to tweak your strongest dept...Before a major tournament ...
Well, it may just be one match in th WC... But to be fair it's not one...its almost the entire WC dream and count all the failures leading upto WC... Now don't tell me, all of those pitches in Zim, Europe and WI were also not friendly to spin bowling... And if we had to depend on friendly pitches, why do we needed Saklain,,,,?? We already had the best spin attack... So Zaka takes his revenge for not going to Pak...face it...I'm serious now...If he hasn't achieved a target assigned by PCB, why should they be talking about appointing him in Pak cricket??

You may not like to mix politics and sports, but Pak always does..