View Single Post
Old September 29, 2002, 09:04 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

Quote:
Originally posted by pundit
Just 'cause someone's the biggest loser, you never say that. You don't take away the rightful opportunity from him to be better. That's what it is all about giving Bangladesh a chance.
That sounded emotional to me but I guess it was my misunderstanding. Moreover Arnab's follow up remark about how All white people are like that sounded emotionally overwhelming.

Since the word caucasian was used, I tried to use the analogy to show that he is a reporter. His job is to make the report juicy - more favorable to his people as the whole world will be reading it.

No one is ashamed and you are right we will be better slowly but until then - I think everyone has the right to mock us but giving credit to the players that give their best (which i see often in reports).

I don't think this report is a degenerating tactic - back to back loss is degeneration enough. But you are entitled to your own opinion.

Frankly I don't give the damn what any reporters or anyone for that matter have to say about us and I think you don't either.

BUT

there is always an option of kicking their as$.