View Single Post
Old May 7, 2010, 11:12 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Lets not fall into idolatry. These are very things that has regressed Islam for over a millennium. These made up lies didn't exist during the first few centuries after prophet's death. With the advent of lies, around 200 years after his death, came the corruptions in religion. Progressive Islam which had tremendous growth in science, technology, medicine, mathematics from 700 AD to 900 AD; slowly sunk into dark ages. We are still paying heavily for those corruptions.

These type of lies are insult to the prophet and all that he stood for. Muhammad was no more than a warner and a human being like everyone else on this planet. Thats what proclaimed all his life. The religion is not about him, rather God. Please study Quran and reflect.

Quote:
41:6 Say, "I am no more than a human being like you. I am inspired that your god is One god, therefore you shall be upright towards Him and seek His forgiveness. Woe to those who set up partners."

46:9 Say, "I am no different from the other messengers, nor do I know what will happen to me or to you. I only follow what is inspired to me. I am no more than a clear warner"

35:23 You are no more than a warner.

7:188 Say, "I do not possess for myself any benefit or harm, except what God wills. If I could know the future, then I would have increased my good fortune, and no harm would have come to me. I am but a warner and a bearer of good news to a people who believe."
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.