View Single Post
Old May 1, 2012, 04:47 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib and Shafiul Islam

IF Ilius Ali is dead and killed by BAL according to this above lady ,from today I become anti-BAL.I had a soft corner for BAL because of Bangobandu Shaikh Mujibur rahman.I stil love and admires him but not his party anymore.M Ilius Ali my near village son. Yes when he was student leader his character wasn’t pure like flower but he had love for his area, division and country. In his five years time he tried and developed his constituency immensely nobody will do in next 50 years.

From MP slowly he was becoming divisional and national leader. He was against India’s border killing and TipaiMukh dam. He had desire and loves to develop his area and country. No one ever claimed that he was corrupted unlike many BD politicians even though he had power to do so. I never had any interest in BD politics. I have never cried in my Du’a’s for any alive human except M Ilius Ali and its hurts me now. I was waiting that he will be free soon. It’s a big loss for my area ,Sylhet and Bangladesh’s.

Shame on BAL Shame on BD politics. This country will go nowhere. Revenge will go on and on.People have no idea how much his area's people loves him and how they will take this news.Already three people dead and many injuried.