View Single Post
Old August 7, 2012, 09:14 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Fair enough. I really must get back to other work now and will be back in 12 hours.

-I'll be honored to do what has been asked of me by the GM of Texas Cowboys under the simple conditions I've posted in post #5. I will help all other GMs with their budget research, formatting and compliance decisions.

-If that happens, than the Board must also decide what percentage of the owner's net worth shall be the Player Payroll Budget floor and what percentage the ceiling.

-The Board should also CAREFULLY decide the MLC minimum base salary per player (for players both in and outside the roster of active players) for ALL teams.

-Last but not least, the Board should decide if the draft can be made more FAIR by following THIS SUGGESTION

Other, non-payroll aspects of the budget will come from TV and media rights, merchandising, attendance and investment of revenue generated by these sources.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; August 7, 2012 at 09:49 PM..