View Single Post
Old February 21, 2007, 01:56 AM
ODI Cricketer

BDFlag বাকশাল দেশকে অনেকদূর এগিয়ে নিতে পারতঃ হাসিনা শেখ

I have been posting quite a few reports in this forum recently and after posting the last one I thought maybe it is becoming too typical and might annoy some members and decided against posting similar threads for some time. However, after reading this article written by Hasina Shiekh and published in the "Daily Inqilab" I had to post it here.

I always believed that no news media, no history in the world is completely trustworthy, because "History is nothing but fables written by the winners". So I always keep an open mind to what the other side says. During my Dhaka University days, I witnessed a few (non-political) incidents first hand and read the reports published the following days and realized that the reporters are great fiction writers.

Today after reading this article, I had to question myself about my strong negative position against BAL, maybe what I was told by the elders are not entirely true. Those who where in Bangladesh during 71-75 and have witnessed the political environment, could you please shed some light on this?

Also I find it very interesting that Inqilab has published this report, because one would expect Prothom Alo or Jonokontho to do so.

Link

It is a long article, but I think reading it completely will be worth your time.

আজ একুশে ফেব্রুয়ারীতেও ইংরেজীতে লেখার জন্য দুক্ষিত। বাংলা টাইপিং এ আমি এখন অনেক দুরবল।