View Single Post
Old March 11, 2006, 10:29 AM
Cricket Sage

Thank you all for your time... Looks like I have already got a bunch of names to choose from....

Most likely the places I am going to ignore are the Americanized fast food kind of restaurant (Pizza, Fired chicken) or Chinese Restaurant with menu westernized. I like Original Bangladesh Chineese, but heard its hard to find now a days.

As far I know I have gone to Bukhara and Lemon Grass. (The other places I don’t remember). Even though both were great, priority will be less is my list. Because of family commitment, I may have to go to Bukhara again anyway. For the same reason, I may have to go to Casa Greek which is good as it will be my 1st try in that restaurant .

I may visit to that 'Airplane' restaurant, just for fun.

I may avoid food from all restaurants with suspected hygiene because I don't want spoil my whole trip and stay in my hotel all day. Let see, I may try some of them, if I feel confident. If I have time, I may try (if I can manage to find it ) ‘Hajir Biriany’ if they still sell now a days.

Again I thank you all who you participated and plan to participate in this thread.

Sorry: Thanks Sorry for your kind offer, but sorry, Sorry, I may not be able to visit Cox Bazaar, or anywhere outside Dhaka. As a matter of fact, in reality, I may be stuck into Uttara, DOHS, Banani & Gulshan only. I don’t know if will be able to make it: but it will be nice if I can mke it to visit: Shaheen School, BUET, Dhaka University, Notre Dame, Dhaka College, New Market, the three stadiums, Shaheed Minar, High Court, and Dhanmondi also. I miss dhanmondi specially the area near Abahani Club.

imtiaz82: I plan to go through the other thread to find out the “Restaurants and fast food places" to get a better idea. Thanks for the info.

Ialbd: You suggested to avoid Sheraton & Sonargaon. Just wondering, any particular reason?

Edited on, March 11, 2006, 3:39 PM GMT, by Fazal.