Old August 12, 2013, 07:20 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
Wow bhai apne dekhi onno level er kipta
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
lol thats what i thought too.... beta made a thread and made us waste so many of our valuable time, tapor koi gift diche lots of bhalobasha...... they shouldnt give him his food at the function, instead give him some bhalobasha.....
As the thread wasnt leading to any further fruitful discussion I thought of giving a stale answer.

And I am sure those with a bit of common sense surely would have spotted this!

As the wedding itself is another year away, I have lots of time to make my decision. However some of the more mature comments have been quite valuable.

@Jadukor, the person I quoted from was an epic kipta. Not once in our 4 years at Uni have I seen him ever offer a cup of tea or cig to anyone else. He wasnt a begger as his father worked as a contractor and used to make alot money on the side (if you know what I mean) . I do not joke when I say my driver used to be more smartly dressed than him. However he was very intelligent.

After passing from Uni he has a high post at a bank and has since then totally changed his appearance. But not sure if he has changed his spending habits.