View Single Post
Old April 17, 2003, 10:34 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শাï¿
Default Kudos to Kapali and Imran

Given enough time, Kapali will turn into a world class player. Same goes for Ashraful. They not not be Tendulkar or Lara's but they don't have to be.

I was surprised to see Tareq with the ball in the earlier matches, he had a less then memorable league and he only think I can think of is that the BCB selectors were using this tournament as a test ground - if so, they did a good job. They tried out a fw combinations.

Imran Sarwar is 5 times better then Mohsin Kamal - why Lobby picked Mohsin (to please the PCB boss of course) is beyond me. Either they get a world class coach or let local coaches/players do the coaching. No point hiring folks like Mohsin who don't even have any solid club coaching experience in their resume.

Hope we had done better but given our recent performance (World Cup), I see a slight ray of hope. Atleast now I can bet that we can beat Canada (unless that Australian has other plans) 5 times out of five. (Lowered expectations - before the world cup, I would have picked Kenya, now have to be happy beating Canada).