View Single Post
Old November 4, 2014, 10:03 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer
I went to the Sabres -Pens game last night. I have seen a lot of bad teams, but Sabres are by far the worst team in a long long time that I have seen. Pens possibly played their worst game of the season and won 5-0. Sabres don't even get a shot on goal. They don't even try. They remind me of 2002-04 Pens teams. But, those Pens teams had more heart. Sabres have none. They don't hit, don't skate, don't come to defend any teammate. McDavid is going to be a Sabre. No question. I would be surprised if they get more than 50 pts for the season. Its hard to feel bad for a team that don't even try. That team is full of quitters. Sorry for the harsh words, but its the truth.
Poster's curse, lol! They were remarkably resilient against us and pulled off a SO win. We outshot them 38-21, but Neuvirth kept them in the game by saving 36.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)