View Single Post
Old March 26, 2008, 12:20 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Dear sister Fahmida
Thanks for sharing the problem with your brothers and sisters here. First I would like to congratulate you for the coming baby. Inshallah s/he will come to earth safe and sound. Did you guys already decided his/her name?

I am not a married guy. So I really can't understand the intensity of the problems and therefore i should not make comments about it. But I think Fazal mamu. Rubu and SS has very sensible posts. You may find those posts has some nice seeds for your thinking.

BTW, are you religious? Do you pray regularly 5 times a day? If the answer is yes then I think you are in a better position than it seems from your posts.

My father passed away this January after suffering from cancer for several months. He has been the best living friend, philosopher and guide to me. After his passing away, i found myself in a very dark gloomy light less world and eventually became helpless. Then suddenly i started praying regularly to almightly Allah, asked help from Him and you won't believe the change in me. I found the peace what i had been asking for. So please try to motivate yourself towards Him. I hope you would find it helping you a lot.

Best wishes and regards.

Last edited by WarWolf; March 26, 2008 at 01:22 PM..