View Single Post
Old June 19, 2010, 12:19 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mash, Alok, Ash, Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
Klose got red card in the last match and will miss couple of matches....and there is a gd chance that Germany might not even go though to last 16.

Hahaha.it's magic?
Lol. The red card was crap. It was. Its the second yellow and it wasnt even a slide tackle. Comeon referee grow some courage. This is not basketball. You are allowed to touch players in this game. And thats the biggest reason they lost...

And Germany will make it through. They need a win against Ghana. Also if Serbia and Australia tie and Germany tie with Ghana, Germany will go through cause of goal difference. So still obviously Germany are making through. First or seond is the big question now. I am hoping for a crashing performance against the Ghanains.

Today and in their last game Ghana showed that they cant complete an attack. Neill and Moore played tremendous today. But still Ghana only scored their two goals through penalties. So I think if Germany doesnt concede penalties and if Freidrich and Mertesacker play like Neill and Moore, and I know they can play better than Neill and Moore, Germany will not concede. And the way Australia created chances today showed that Germany will have no trouble creating chances agaisnt Ghana. Even though the goal machine will be missed, still someone will most probably step up, Podolski, Gomez or Cacau. And a win is all Germany needs.