View Single Post
Old June 8, 2007, 07:13 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bancan
Kabir, it seems you know some members from Black. Do you know what their relationship is like with tahsan now after the split?
I know all of them, except Tahsan. Actually, I left BD before Tahsan joined. And since then, I'm not in touch with them.

Personally, I feel that Tahsan joined Black to get an easy ride. I'm not sure if anyone will agree on this. But I've seen Black from its birth, and the types of music Tahsan sang, it wasn't typical Black material. It was CRAP I would say. Black's lead vocal is John bhai, and he's really the person who should sing for Black. His voice is exceptionally good when it comes to the songs like Road and Blues (I was the lucky one to listen to this one when it was written).

The guys in Black are extremely talented. Specially Jahan bhai. Something tells me that it was due to Tahsan that they couldn't produce music of THEIR type. And if you ask me, I'm glad Tahsan left (didn't even know about it before you mentioned). I personally feel that Black can do MUCH better without Tahsan.