View Single Post
Old June 11, 2009, 09:46 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

Good idea in paper, but why would a Ranji team accept a BD player, when it means that a potential future India player has to sit out? Politically it makes zero sense. And, even if a foreign player or two are allowed in every Ranji team, why would that team go for a BD player? Don't get me wrong. I applaud your idea, but in reality it is not a feasable one. I would rather have a team from BD ( A or Academy ) to participate in Ranji every year as a separate team. Now, that will be a great deal.

Agree with your commerical threat of sponsors. But, the sponsorship money is minium comapred to other major intl taems. If one pulls out, a second one will jump in for that price.

Supporters can say or do whatever they want. Its their right. But, a player must be professional enough to realize what fans say about him, whether its negative or positive, is just fanspeak. If an individual thinks that he is the BD version Tendulakar, then we are in trouble, and something tells me that some of our players actually think of themsleves like that. Sad.

Objectivity without emotions in a Bangali? bhalo bolechen. Wake me up bro..