View Single Post
Old June 25, 2009, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
I suggest you to re-read your own comments. Why its have to be the universe needs to run around Ash? Arn't we forgeting for a moment that Ash is just one out of 11 players who plays for our beloved team?
I re-read my post but dont see anywhere I said once-in-while 'Match Winner' is enough to be in the team. Aren't you asking wrong man wrong question?

Quote:
This thread is not about Ashraful, its about how we can measure "Match Winning Potential" amoung our players and really try to find out do we have any potential match winners? If yes who are those?
How would you be able to find convincing new legitimate way if you deliberately decide to ignore existing fact and way?

Besides what so hurry to find a new way anyway?? Not we having headache having too many wins in our hand, Nor with too many arguable 'Match winner' in the team! Nor some pissed off fans roaming all over because THEIR 'Match Winner' unjustly robbed the tag!! So all it comes down to one point, ... that is Ash doesnt deserve 'Match Winner' tag and those people are calling wrong.

This soul searching effort would have convinced me if we had 'proper needs' and 'enough data'. [just my feelings]

Quote:
Digging out those bulletins is a good idea that requires lots of work. But why only Ash related reprots, why not for all of our players? See you are pretty much stuck with Ash mania and ignoring other players.You are accusing me to that I devised this PMOMR stuff to nail down Ash, but you yourself is ignore the rest of the teammates in your discussion as if they don't exists.
Seems you are bit confused here, I explicitly said about the report on those 4 matches and clearly said if you see Ash's exceptional contributions on those reports!! Meaning others contribution in those matches were not praised up to the level as Ash had. So I did not ignore others contribution, perhaps you read my comment in different context.

Quote:
Teammates should support each other publicly and only disfunctional team say bad things about each other. I don't see what you point there in that aspect.
Well, If Mash, Sakib, Bashar and co., think [in fact they did say] Ash can win a match for BD, or when Ash plays well BD plays well etc., for the sake of legitimacy ... Dont you think it value more than what me, Fazal and many here says?

Last edited by PoorFan; June 25, 2009 at 03:12 AM..