View Single Post
Old July 5, 2019, 12:55 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DilzLFC
Mashrafe Mortaza: "I think both matches - last two matches - Shakib batted so well but we couldn't get partnerships. Game was 50-50, think we could've chased it, but partnerships were missing. I want to say sorry for Shakib, if we stepped up the tournament could've been different. Batted, bowled, fielded well - he was fantastic. Some important matches, our fielding wasn't good. It cost us a lot. Batting was fantastic. Mustafizur, starting from his career, he was unplayable. He got injured, but since our Ireland tour he's been really good. Hopefully no injuries for him in the future. Real asset for Bangladesh cricket. We are not satisfied. Could've finished the World Cup on a good note, but end of the day, we've had a 50-50 World Cup. You give your 100%, and sometimes you need a bit of luck - but it's never been with us. I will go home and rethink of my career, and then make a final call. Thanks to all supporters - present all over the ground and back home. They keep supporting us. Hopefully next time we will make them happy."
1) nothing to think about, just retire.
2) feel like the whole team should apologize to Shakib