View Single Post
Old July 25, 2012, 03:44 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
Uposthith. 50+ innings Big Whoop. Unfortunately one 50+ innings against Dutch doesn't prove much. Check Tamim's T20 record. Now if Tamim can bat like this, leading up to the world cup and continue through than this 50+ innings will mean something in the sense that he learned from his mistake in T20. Otherwise back to square 1.

Also no one hates Tamim, everyone wants what's best for the team. You play terrible shots to get out over and over again, there is nothing wrong with calling him out to be dropped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
Couldn't agree more. Also don't forget that he was dropped in the very first over. Part of the game I know but he might not get that lucky against big guys..

Nowadays I am scared to even say that so and so player didn't perform today. I'll be labelled as a hater here in BC sooner than you can even imagine. That's why I try not to criticise Ash. I did it once and was not pretty. Criticisize korlei hater hoy na, we really need to understand that..
Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliPagol
+1

And apparently if i support Ash in something then i am a Tamim hater??
Kisher hater fater? Eto hater lover bujhi na. 2 joog dhore eishob sissy polapainer faizlami dekhe ashtesi. Bohut hoise. From now on, each and every player, coach, staff and BCB official will be bashed left, bashed right and *whipped* until we win the World Cup. Ekta tournament jitte ki 41 bochor lage? Tumi raam chagol hoite paro, amagoreo ki raam chagol paicho?

Keu jodi ektare haater kase paan, taile kaan dhoira barir basement e niya giya Hostel I na, Hostel II na, Hostel III style e pedani diben. Tarpor amar howe arekbar pedani diben. Hostel III style e.