View Single Post
Old March 23, 2013, 06:30 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
while i agree taskin needs more time (not to develop his cricketing skills but to develop his body) but please..Ru-bal and Shafiul was talented when they were drafted in the national team?..IMHO only SRK had something about him when he was drafted in, Rubel only had pace, no control no swing whatsoever, and safiul had nothing, a big fat 0

though Rubel's injury has hampered him a lot..he was one of the best bangladeshi ODI bowlers of 2011, that injury in BPL 2012 really halted his progress..but he is a professional cricketer..coming back from injuries are hard, but if he can't come back why the blue hell is he playing..he should look at mashrafi
twas my understanding that when rubel first entered the national team he could reverse it...rubel was just raw, he had pace but he could also reverse and bowl decent yorkers. he's got a ODI average in the 33s after 39 matches, pretty sure before his injury it was in the 32s, so he's been quite decent and a lot better than quite a few other BD bowlers. i mean 32 isn't a great average but it is still ok on a global scale.