View Single Post
Old August 13, 2009, 12:16 PM
Cricket Legend
ICC WT20 2016 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

I am also a fan of Mehrab, technically as a batsman he is really sound, his footwork is also better than some of the other players in the team. I agree that his performance at the highest level is not up to mark but we also must remember that he didn't get enough opportunities like many other players to play for the team, although he was in the squad more often than not.

Now as a person he has changed himself dramatically, there was an article on Jugantor few months back about his transformation to a religious person. He prays five times a day and also involves himself in many other religious activities. His transformation is more surprising because he was an avid singer from his childhood and used to be a part of many cultural programs for his school Wills Little Flower. He did his O' levels and A' levels from Wills and had excellent results getting straight A's in O' levels. The article also said that he has decided to stop singing and will try to maintain a peaceful and religious life. Wish him all the best with his new lifestyle.