View Single Post
Old November 8, 2012, 03:41 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah ,sakib tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarWolf
The current selection committee is too much defensive. I still miss the committee of Faruk and Athar.

Not impressed with SN and Nazimuddin being in the team. Last test performance cannot be counted if you play test after one year.

What the heck Abul Hasan is doing in the team? Now I believe he has the strongest lobbying.

If Riyad plays in the first test and fails he must be dropped in the second test. This should be his last chance.

Junaid should partner with Tamim in the opening slot.

Most probably Shahadat and Rubel will take the new ball.

I would like to see Shohag playing in the first test. He cannot do worse than others. But if he is a big match performer then he will grab the chance to impress.
yeah u should drop the whole team , tamim and sakib too , what is in the world u wanna drop riad ? he is the best test player we have right now , just bcz of switching his batting position making him suffer , when the last time u saw musfiq made 50? musfiq has lower average in all format than mahmuduallah , and 2nd able he is allrounder and very effective as a offspin bowler , u dont have no clue bro, dropping riad will be a disaster for bangladesh team batting line up