View Single Post
Old September 18, 2012, 05:21 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabz
I watched the infamous video while the Govt was supposedly blocking YouTube.
(Now it is blocked indeed).

All I can say is that it was one of the most repulsive and distasteful thing I have ever seen.
It was purpose made directed preciously to insult our Prophet (PBUH) and the Muslims all over the world.

The video had called the Prophet (PBUH) " Mohammad the bastard" "Father of the Unknown" and shown him as a child molesting, blood thirsty pervert amongst other despicable things.

I'm glad that the Muslim world has risen up to this nonsense and making their voice heard.
Yes, some of the methodology of the protest could/should have been avoided, but the bottom line is, we Muslims should let the beholders of "free speech" know that we won't tolerate this direct insult to our Prophet (PBUH) and to our religion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat
++++1 I Approve this message!
Why? Even in a "right" methodology, why protest?

I've heard all these great stories about how Prophet was insulted, attacked, and yet the man himself never fought back. He turned his biggest enemies into believers. I'm not saying we should make friends with the director, but why should we get into a whole thing over this? Why do we (muslims) even bother to watch the video? Since many of you already have, why can't you just watch it and say meh? Why can't we let it go and move on? Like I said, the man himself didn't bother about this stuff, why should his followers?

People can do w/e they want. Muslims know what kind of a man he was. To quote ATMR, it doesn't change who he was just because some guy made some video in his basement.