View Single Post
Old May 15, 2009, 04:01 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpurush
Twenty20 = Olivia
Test = Bobita

Kapurush bhai, have you seen Bobita recently?
She was so sweet at that time and now it is exactly the opposite.

About the test vs. ODI vs. T20 vs. 6-a side issue, I would rather go for each of them. Each of these formats has its own attraction; personally I never found a test match boring only because it is a test or a T20 exiciting only because it's a dhum dharakka batting. The main thing is the competition, which can make things interesting for a true cricket fan. Each format needs intelligent planning and execution.

Now, shorter version of the game can probably attract more people, which can eventually make it a global sport. I support the status things also so that a cricket nation can have the hunger to improve their game in order to achieve a Test or ODI status. However, it should not looked at from an elitist attitude; rather it should be maintained to improve the quality of the game. Spreading cricket over more nations can only do good to it; it brings money, it creates more options to the players and more importantly, it reduces the risk of monopoly, which should create a fair atmosphere for all.

Last edited by Baundule; May 15, 2009 at 04:16 AM..