View Single Post
Old September 22, 2009, 11:21 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib.Ash.Mash.Shahriar

I was really bored today and here is my attempt:

What is Banglacricket.com?
Banglacricket.com is a site devoted to the Bangladesh National Cricket Team which features news, stats of Bangladeshi cricketers, multimedia, Bangladesh tourism and also a forum where members can discuss cricket and chat with other Bangladeshi cricket fans. Overall Banglacricket.com is an independent and non-profit fan driven cricket site for Bangladesh cricket fans.

Our Goals
> Banglacricket will serve as the pre-eminent forum for Tigers fans to come and engage in healthy, and lively discussions about Bangladesh Cricket, and contribute to the stock of knowledge that is Bangladesh cricket.

> Banglacricket will serve as a one-point authoritative information source for all news related to Bangladesh cricket, including latest scores (live scores in the longer term), latest reactions from players and concerned officials, latest pictures, stats, quality articles, op-eds, latest audio and video etc.

> Banglacricket will contribute to the growth of cricket in Bangladesh.

The Forum
The Bangla Cricket.com Forum is a friendly place where users can discuss Bangladesh cricket, International cricket and also just general chat. The forum is run by a friendly staff team who are always willing to help out and the members are friendly and are very welcoming. The Bangla Cricket forum has over 9000 members and is continually getting new members everyday. Everyone is welcome to the forum and everyone is given the right to express their opinion on the Bangla Cricket forum.

It's just a start and I'm going to add more. Advice would be much appreciated!