View Single Post
Old September 26, 2005, 11:48 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Dawah
Quote:
Originally posted by Mridul
If brother Da'wa is answering this question then I can wait till he posts. However, I have been in Jamaat few times. I also asked this question to a Mufti (religious scholar who has the permission to give fatwa and having great deal of knowledge on Qur'an and Hadiths). He answered very nicly. I can write what he told me. I'll wait till brother Da'wa posts his.
Bro, go ahead and post. My write up will take longer since I am actually adding other question that might follow the above questions. So do not wait for me, go ahead and post
Jazak Allah kheir bro. I dont have too much time on my hand now...so i'll try to answer it as brifly as i can.

Mainly when I asked him where did the elders of tabligh get these 3days, 40 days and 4 months? Are these according to Qur'an? He replied that these are not according to Sharia. These are mainly a time line set up by the elders ...just like a course...its like a course that helps ones to bring his Imaan up.

However there are other explanation too. I hope brother Da'wa can explain them in details.

Insha-Allah, I'll try to put more insight later on. I really need to go to bed now. Wassalaamu 'Alaikum