View Single Post
Old March 23, 2013, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
We are not going to get a very good coach to commit to us for long term. I think in the recent past we tried with Law and Pybus but it didn't work out. To sort out our bowling issues we could organize bowling camps with a high profile bowler like Wasim, Waqar or Mcgrath. I think people wouldn't mind to work with us for a short time and that's what we should aim for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeesh
Well batting seems to be clicking, we are batting a plan, a clear purpose. We havent batted this well against Sri Lanka in the past.

Its hard to understand our bowling issues. Its easy to direct all frustration to the coach. But what can a coach do when your most experienced bowler who has 195 wickets bowls like an amateur. And selectors picking Shahadat Hossain to replace Nazmul? Just gives you a picture of the entire situation. Everyone is at fault here-the players, the coach, the selectors, BCB.
+1

We need a McGrath to teach our "Abuls" how to bowl maintaining line and length - just the basics.