View Single Post
Old March 14, 2012, 04:45 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliPagol
Mushfiqur is probably the most reliable batsmen after Shakib. Yes his average doesnt look good but thats because he didnt have a great run in the beginning of his career.

In recent times he has stepped but and scored consistent amount of runs. Just because he didnt make runs last game doesnt mean you can lash out on him.

Ranking of reliable batsmen in the Bangladesh team
1. Shakib
2. Mushfiq
3. Nasir/Tamim

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
Not lashing out bro. I just think that its time Mushy and Riyad start performing. They've played many matches already and should be able to raise their hands up and perform if their number is called upon. I'm tired of Shakib going out and having to be relied upon to save the day all the time. Others need to go out there and give him help.

Also disagree that Mushy is our 2nd most reliable batsman. Tamim is our 2nd most reliable batsman by a long way. He's gotten many more big scores against the big teams compared to Mushy. Both Tamim and Shakib are a long ways ahead of the rest of our batsmen in terms of consistency. I believe the question of our 3rd most consistent batsman is still unanswered. With Mushy and Riyad being the most experienced barring Tamim and Shakib, I want them to perform. I know both can as well because they're good talents and are a treat to watch once they get going.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)