View Single Post
Old May 13, 2013, 01:04 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by oronnya
As Mushy cleared it now so you know how those sports reporter exaggerate stuffs... So don't believe whatever they say ... Our cricket is not a soap opera where there is a villain and a hero who are always fighting against each other... The newspaper tries to make a drama out of everything just to get attention... BD sports reports are nothing better than a gossip magazine...

Just to let you know Shakib-Tamim and Mushy are very good friends... Shakib respects Mushy and Mushy admires Shakib... I know that for a fact... Also the way Ash fans hates Shakib and thinks Ash was out of the team because Shakib had issues with Ash are wrong too as Ash has a very good rapport with Shakib... same goes for Mash-Shakib saga as well... All these clashes were made up by the newspaper...

I personally think there is no grouping in the team...I just love how these boys bonds with each other... how they encourages each other and becomes happy with each others success.. I never doubt their passion for the team but I do think they all are somewhat lazy.. They can do so much better if they were little more hard working !!!
I hope so. Bangladesh will be a very strong unit if everyone performs together. We are either depending on Shakib or Nasir or Tamim or Mushfiq. Its always or, never and. All 4 of them perform same match, Bangladesh becomes a very competitive side. Difficult to understand when Shakib isnt there some players step up. But when he is there, these players underperform as if they leave it to Shakib to bail us out. This must change.

Lets hope there isnt any grouping, and even if there is i do hope its ironed out and over with. One thing Ian Pont had mentioned, not easy managing a dressing room with Mashrafee, Shakib and Ashraful. Shane Jurgensen has a heck of a job uniting these players towards a common cause. Its not just managing their ability with bat and ball, but also managing them as individuals and people. South Africa's new coach hardly has a record playing cricket. Seems to be more of a man manager. We needed that in Zimbabwe