View Single Post
Old March 6, 2014, 05:12 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanCricFan
Mandela bhai (muslim muslim bhai bhai...yay),

Let me tell you we just had a rotten rotten month or two. And, to be honest, had we played Tahiti we still would have found a way to lose a game. Glad that we have got it out of our system. A few days break...a lot of soul searching...and we will have a re-energized and rejuvenated Bangladesh back- inshaallah. And, hopefully with all the top players back into the squad (Tamim, Mashrafe, Sabbir et el).

I expect an emphatic win against Afg -even in a T20. I think you will agree that if BD and Afg played 20 ODIs -BD would be expected to win 19 of those. But, this might not be the case in 8-10 years time as you guys are making spectacular progress. I wish Afghanistan a memorable tournament (except the game against us, of course).
Hehe

When BD had Afghanistan at 90/5 and we had lost all our best batsmen Afghans were saying bad things and had lost hope in their team.

I told them at least have hope in Bangladesh. I told them their players are arrogant and easily get's complacent! And that what happened. At 90/5 BD players though they had already won and let us build easily and steadily. Hahaha no Bangladesh might lead 5-0 and then get complacent and lose the next 5. Your players don't have the professional mentality of Australia.

We will see what happens. We miss Hamid Hassan who has probably and sadly ended his career because his knee injury is back unfortunately, but I won't use that as an excuse if we lose.