View Single Post
Old April 28, 2014, 09:44 PM
Cricket Sage

He'll most likely get suspended tomorrow. I think its in his best interest to sell the team. Sponsor's are already starting to go for the exit door. If he stays the owner I wouldn't be surprised if some of the players lawyer up to figure out a way to get out of the contract to play somewhere else. Maybe not everybody but Blake Griffin and Chris Paul can get big bucks anywhere they want. But than again I'm sure they knew about Sterling when the got those big contracts. It's just that this is the first time something like this came out in recording.

I wonder how much that chick got paid from TMZ. She was so calm through out the entire video. i almost feel sorry for the old moron. Apparently there's a report out that he is the one who told her to record their conversation because he was having some kind of a business conversation and he wanted it on the record. The girl took the opportunity and changed the topic down the line and he walked right into her plan. Dude's so old he probably forgot she's recording the conversation. TMZ is claiming they have hours and hours worth videos where he talked about other people that work for him.