View Single Post
Old March 29, 2014, 12:40 AM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

I liked his answers... Really did! he had satisfactory answers for almost every question although i would have liked to see someone ask questions about his captaincy more specifically.

I liked how he said, its upto the openers and him and Shakib so the top 4 to score runs and not rely on the middle order. In a T20, it is very difficult to recover from early losses if you dont have some explosives like Dhoni or Sammy or Faulker waiting.

Our top order needs to be rearranged. Tamim has to be rested.. Bring in Mominul for opening with Anamul. Mominul is a technically capable batsman for opening the innings and I believe his steady scoring rate will help. play Riyad at no.3 and see if he can find some consistency. Than bring out Mushy and THAN shamsur. He likes to slog, bring him for slogging. I have seen him for BPL and I think he can hit pretty well. Than bring him Shakib whose role should be the same as Dhoni... if wickets are there, bring him early... if not keep him for late. than you can bring in whoever you want...