View Single Post
Old August 25, 2012, 03:52 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
Ok, so the list was there and I picked from it. No one had any complaints when I declared my 17. Now you're asking me to give up one of my key bowlers in the middle of the tournament - how's that fair? You're thinking about the other GMs, but no one made a noise when the squads were finalized at the end of the draft. You can't ask me to change my strategy so drastically right before the P/O.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
No one, including yourself knew about this injury. Mainly because no one here checks the Afg news, I doubt anyone does. If they did, you wouldn't have had him at all or had to play with 16 players. He has been great for your team and helped you through to the playoffs. It's fair in a sense that while everyone else had to bench their injured players, big players too, such as Lee, Vettori, Gayle, Sanga but you had to chance to use Hamid. So it would be slightly fair for the other GMs if you don't have Hamid from here on. It's already more than fair on you because you already had the service of Hamim when you shouldn't have.

Once again it is my fault that this one got through under the radar. But if you can't take this then you are only holding it against me and not willing to accept my mistakes. Which is unfair on me.

--------------------------

Damn Australia had to play Afg right now? Couldn't they wait a bit!!