View Single Post
Old March 6, 2011, 02:24 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by F6_Turbo
The former players were captains themselves, they least they can do now, with the team so low in confidence and so down, is provide them with some public support.

How many of them played under the same level of pressure and expectation as this team, and at the same age? Akram, Bulbul, Nannu were all old men, seasoned pros, by the time we got our ICC status in KL all those years ago...How many of them had to put up with similar media glare?

There is nothing wrong with constructive criticism, but what they are doing is point scoring, and kicking a dog while it's down. That as they say is not cricket.

EDIT: Oh great another post about Mashrafe and his captaincy...I really do wish Shakib would go away, let Mashrafe lead the team from his sickbed, and see how inspired everyone is by him.

I joined this place, because I thought the people here would be a bit less reactionary than the casual fan, who hardly follows the team...yet it seems, I was wrong.

excuse me, that time they didn't have cricketing facilities...they didn't have multiple coaches, they didn't get to play enough international matches.....compare the nannu era and shakib era....plz