Thread: beauty
View Single Post
Old October 5, 2008, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro1249
Oh ok I understand now. Seriously guys, I did NOT make my story up. I just kinda guessed on how far it is from Atl to Dhaka. I thought it was like 5000 miles but I now realize that my guesstimated number was way off. I really do LOVE this girl in BD!
ro1249 I wont question your love and commitment in any way. Many of us here have had very special relationships when we were in our teenage years. I have a friend who had her boyfriend in Atlanta when she was your age.

What I want to say is, enjoy your relationship as much as you can. Its great being in love. But the flipside is, for it to last requires patience and maturity. And you'll always continue to grow up, grow old, experience life, and gain more maturity about conducting yourself in life - intellectually, emotionally, especially in your relationship.

Ultimately it will be the mundane aspects of life that will define your relationship as well, not just the romance.

Anyways, here's a bunch of stories wonderfully narrated by shaad bhai about love and romance.