View Single Post
Old January 22, 2010, 12:03 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neel Here
did you read this article ? http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/content/story/111878.html
seems he was much faster than even I thought.

149.6 kph is 93.5 mph, a little faster than the one I remember.
they sure had a attitude problem, otherwise many players like jadeja were quite good.

give it a rest mate, will you ? I've been on this board for about a year now. don't foster your own feelings on others. I've found this to be an excellent place in general, that's why I have registered here and not on any other cricket fan board.
but there is always a steady undercurrent of enmity towards Ind from some, almost always unfounded. but I don't bother because there are knuckleheads in every society, BC included.
I would agree if it came from any other player than sehwag, be it dhoni, zaheer, gambhir or anyone else. but it isn't true for sehwag for the simple reason that that's not how he thinks. call him a buffoon, I will agree but arrogant or mean he is not.

@ Beamer bhai, whatever your points were, you could have made them without calling me a PR spinmaster right ?
please don't complain when others pay you back in the same coin !

b desy bhai, you are simply copying what I said ! try again !
@ Neel
I actually do not want to contribute to this useless thread anymore. I was probably out of line for calling you the PR guy. Apologies for that. Once again, it was in response to your comments of not wasting my time since BD think tank don't visit here.

Hopefully Shehwag will give some new ammunition tomorrow