View Single Post
Old February 2, 2013, 11:45 AM
Test Cricketer

@navo I am on my phone right now so can't give you the exact source, but if you do a little research I am sure you will find that Norway is a special case. Because they have a broad criteria as to what sexual violence is and there is very very high rate of violence report even among developed nations. I think the number is for sexual violence (even eve teasing falls in to this category I think) not rape.

Edit: Ok I did some light research and it seems that the recent stats (according many blogs/news source) suggests that an overwhelming number of the rape incidents are caused by immigrants. But take this information and stats with a grain of salt, stats are often easily manipulated to supplement a pre-dispose personal opinion. For the the anti-immigrant norwegian its a tool to make their point and for the pro-women feminists its a tool to spread their message. Within all these hoopla by the interest group the real reason gets brushed under the rug. The real reason is probably a little bit of everything.

Last edited by Blah; February 3, 2013 at 01:10 AM..